While you’re welcome to look around, this is mainly a personal site, for my own use.
It’s a place for me to keep stuff that has no use in real life, which, increasingly, seems to be all the internet is good for.
For a bit more context, see the About page.
Most Recent Posts
- Death in Venice, by Thomas Mann
- “Original, Outstanding, Authentic”
- Traveler – A Journey Symphony
- Politics, by W. B. Yeats
- A New Project, Begun In Hope
- Misted Spires, Silver Cobwebs And A Joyful Dog
- Back To Square One
- A Confusion Of Griefs
- Taking Stock In The Season Of Mists
- A Polemic About Social Media And Political Campaigning
- The Candidate, by Alex Nunns